segunda-feira, março 28, 2011

AMO MUSICA NÃO VIVO SEM (PART 2)




Te liga nesse som que é tudo!!!
pra bombar esse comecinho de semana..
que segunda ninguem merece neeeeeeeeeeh..

TEM MUITO a ver cmg
te liga na letra!

Always, always
running lateI know I should procrastinate It should be all hard work, I play
But sometimes hard work has to wait
There's always somewhere new to go And I can never say no (Say no)
I've been awake for a day now 24 hours yet still I want it louder
Darkness can't get me to sleep yet I'm not that weak yet
I just want it louder
As I buy another round With my final twenty pounds
Seems as if my money's spent How I'm gonna pay the rent
There's always somewhere new to go And I can never say no (Say no)
 I've been awake for a day now 24 hours yet still I want it louder
Darkness can't get me to sleep yet
I'm not that weak yet I just want it louder
There's always somewhere new to go (To go)
And I can never say no (Say no)
Louder (I want it)
Looooooooooouder




XOXO
SUPER BLOND

2 comentários:

Mi disse...

minha vida tambem e movida a musica
beijinhos

Esmaltes da Cah disse...

tbm amo musica, to sempre escutando^^
Beijinhos
Cah

www.esmaltesdacah.com